martes, 30 de julio de 2019

V.A. - 2008 - Queens Of Jamaica - The Ladies Who Made Reggae



Pistas
1 –Rita Marley & The Soulettes (You're) My Desire
2 –Joya Landis Kansas City
3 –Phyllis Dillon Don't Touch Me Tomato
4 –The Webber Sisters* It's You I Love
5 –Dawn Penn I Let You Go Boy
6 –Nora Dean Barbwire (O Mama)
7 –Judy Mowatt & The Gaylettes Zipa Dee Do Da
8 –Dorothy Reid (2) Work It
9 –Ken Parker & Dorothy Russell Sincerely
10 –Girl Satchmo Take You For A Ride
11 –Nora Dean Angie La La (Ay Ay Ay)
12 –Joya Landis When The Lights Are Low
13 –Hortense Ellis Unexpected Places
14 –Carole Cole* & Sister P (Aisha Morrson)* Ethiopia
15 –Cynthia Richards Aily I
16 –Hortense Ellis With All My Heart
17 –Phyllis Dillon Something
18 –Dorothy Reid (2) Give It To Me (All Your Love)
19 –Joya* & John* I'll Be Lonely
20 –Derrick Morgan & Hortense Ellis* I'm Gone



Colaboración de Edgar






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario