miércoles, 31 de julio de 2019

V.A. - 1969 - I'm The Winner 24 Killing Rocksteady Shots



The Overtaker - Girl I Will Be Leaving
Lloyd Clarke - Young Love
Merlene Webber - Hard Life
The Righteous Flames - I Need to Be Loved
The Deltones - All Over the World
The Clarendonians - Take It or Leave It
Errol Dunkley - Try to Keep Me Down
The Viceroys - Send Request
Frederick Bell - Rocksteady Cool
Derrick Morgan - Kill Me Dead
Lloyd & The Groovers - Listen to the Music
The Pioneers - Shake It Up
Roy Shirley - Musical War
The Ethiopians - You Are the Girl
The Versalites - Someone to Love
The Viceroys - Give to Get
Roy Shirley - I'm the Winner
Carl Dawkins - All of a Sudden
The Overtaker - That's the Way You Like It
Diane Lawrence - Hounddog
The Blues Busters - There's Allways Sunshine
Derrick Morgan - Tears on My Pillow
Bobby Aitken - Temptation
Bobby Aitken & The Carribeats - Sweets for My Sweet



Colaboración Pax

FACEBOOK



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario